WHAT ARE RTP APPAREL SHIRTS MADE FROM?
The RTP Apparel shirts are made from the finest high quality 100% combed ring spun cotton fabric that are 30 singles. This results in an incredibly smooth shirt for superior DTG prints.
WHAT STYLES ARE AVAILABLE?
Initally, RTP Apparel will have our short sleeve Style #1600. This is an incredibly high quality DTG printing shirt. We will be introducing more styles in the near future.
WHAT COLORS ARE AVAILABLE?
We currently have Black and White shirts. We expect to launch additional colors as we progress to help make your job of DTG printing easier.
WHAT PRETREATMENT IS USED TO MAKE THE SHIRTS?
RTP Apparel licenses the Image Armor line of pretreatments and technology to help make our shirts the best DTG printing garments available in the industry.
WHAT SIZES ARE AVAILABLE?
The RTP Apparel shirts come in sizes adult Small through 3XLarge.
WHAT DTG PRINTERS WILL THE RTP APPAREL SHIRTS WORK WITH?
The RTP Apparel shirts will work with all DTG printers that utilize the Dupont, Image Armor, Firebird, and similar inks. We’ve seen great results also with the Epson F2000 and Brother GT series garment printers. Pretty much, RTP Apparel will work with MOST direct to garment printers. We always suggest you do test prints prior to any production run.
WHEN CAN I START PURCHASING THESE AWESOME SHIRSTS?
The real question is when did you sign up? If you have not yet done so – sign up HERE to get on our LONG list of eager customers.
If you have already signed up, it will work like this.
- The sooner you signed up the sooner you will be able to purchase RTP Apparel
- If you submitted a Purchase Order during our sign up period you’ll get a chance even sooner.
- Our BETA testers get first shot.
- As we increase our monthly inventory, we will bring on the next customers on our sign-up list to be able to purchase shirts.
- It may take us several months to get to you. These shirts are in high demand.
- Our goal is to try our best to ensure that once you are brought into the “fold” and can purchase shirts, that we have the inventory for you each month.
- If we opened these shirts to anyone to purchase, NO ONE would be able to get the shirts they need.
- Please be patient with us. We are working VERY hard to ensure a smooth, expedient ramp up of production and availability for our valued customers.
WHERE CAN I PRINT ON THE SHIRT?
One word: ANYWHERE. The shirts are uniquely manufactured so you can DTG print on the shirt anywhere. Front, back, side, sleeve – even the inside (though it is not as purpose built to print on, but it can be done). This eliminates the need to pre-treat several times if you have multiple locations to print. SAVE TIME AND MONEY because we took the hard work out of printing for you!
YOU ONLY HAVE ONE STYLE RIGHT NOW?
Yes. But we do have plans to expand your selection of styles as we grow. The more shirts you purchase to grow your business will help us grow our business and expand our style selection!
HOW LONG DO THE SHIRTS LAST BEFORE YOU CAN’T PRINT ON THEM ANYMORE?
We have not officially found a “not good by” date to this point. We have pretreated and printed on shirts that were over a year old. Suggested: print as soon as possible. Store: non-moist place / out of sunlight
I’ve heard on various tutorials that smashing shirts or touching the fibers messes up the print quality; are they shipped to prevent this?
Yes. each Shirt is individually poly bagged and shipped flat. When we ship, we will ship the same way – flat and in boxes designed to fit the poly bags just right.
What type of shirts are they on? Is it tagless?
30/1 combed ring-spun cotton. These are NOT someone else’s shirts. RTP Apparel is manufacturing these shirts. Plus, it is a tear away tag – CREATE YOUR OWN BRAND EASILY!